Wednesday, August 24, 2011

There is More Than one way to get there

Funny thing, the simplest things can make you think and can speak volumes in your life. Today I was on my way to bring my youngest daughter to the doctor for her check up. I decided to take a different route to get there, immediately the questions started...where are we going mommy? We are going to the doctor for your check up,a reply that I thought would settle the discussion. No such luck ~ Why do we have to go this way? She insisted.

In life we get so used to doing something one way, or always traveling the same route that wer forget that there is always more than one way to get the job done or reach your destination. The same is true about your road to success!

It doesn't really matter how you get there just as long as you do. needless to say my answer to my daughter is one that I give to you. There is more than one way to get there, so begin to explore other avenues and roads less traveled. You will find a fresh new out look and even some things you never knew existed. So dont get stuck in monotony, if you've been trying at something for a while and its not yielding the results you desired maybe just maybe it's time to drive a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment